Out Shine, Out Perform, OutLash
21 South High Street
West Chester, PA, 19382
LASH EXTENSION AFTER CARE
Care and proper maintenance of your new eyelash extensions is important for longer lasting, beautiful lashes. Eyelashes shed normally. Many factors can affect how long your extensions will last.
Follow these tips for best results:
• Do not get your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after application.
• It is best to avoid swimming, saunas or steam rooms for the first 24 hours. (48 for best results)
• Avoid oil based eye products, as these will loosen the bond of your extensions.
• Sleep on your back to avoid uneven shedding of extensions.
• Keep your eye area and lashes clean by regular washing with a gentle soap and water (Mix a baby wash with water to gently clean) Blot dry
• Avoid using waterproof mascara.
• Do not pick, pull, rub, use an eyelash curler, perm or tint your extensions.
• Recommend returning for a re-lash application within 2-3 weeks to replace any outgrown lashes.
FAQ: Lash Extensions
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT